The Colts are more successful than the Texans Madden nfl 24 Coins. They rank eighth in the team DVOA while the Texans place 11th. Particularly, the Colts are ranked 10th in both offense and defense. The Texans are 21st and seventh for both units, respectively.

Colts have won nine of their last 10. Colts have won nine out of their last 10. with a recent win in Houston. In their first encounter they Colts lost a late game during overtime. The Colts had a very different squad. Andrew Luck is better than Deshaun Watson. The Colts have the better offensive line. However, while the Texans have more efficient receivers, I believe the Colts pass rush might bother Watson enough where he can't be as efficient.

I believe the Cowboys are better equipped to beat the Patriots that I originally thought few weeks ago. They perform better at home, and have a fierce pass rush and can play the game. They're not alone, as are the Seahawks. They'll play ball control, and then try running the ball. Seattle is 7th in points per drive while the Cowboys are 17th. Both defenses allow nearly identical defense scores per play. This means I'll take an edge over the Seahawks here.

Kyler Murray made a public announcement in January that he'd enter into the 2019 Madden NFL 24 Draft, but it became apparent on Thursday that he's committed to this venture. Murray, the Heisman Award winner was included as a player on Madden NFL 24's official list of 337 players who will be Buy Mut 24 Coins part of 2019's Madden NFL 24 Combine.