Jim Harbaugh told me that 28 years ago in a one-on-one interview at Bicycle Jim's Restaurant in Ann Arbor Mut 23 Coins. He was at Michigan and I was covering his team and him for The Detroit Free Press and we were both captivated by the charisma and awe of Bo Schembechler, then Michigan coach Bo Schembechler.

Harbaugh in a letter to Michigan Harbaugh: 'There are no turnarounds in Michigan'Pete VolkThe ex- Wolverines quarterback was introduced to his school of choice Tuesday. Fan loses bet, and raises money to pay for Harbaugh tattooSeth RosenthalHe did not place the bet with anyone He just created the conditions for a horrible tattoo. Harbaugh speaks to Michigan Harbaugh: 'There aren't any turning points at Michigan' Fan loses bet, raising funds to pay for Harbaugh tattoo

It wasn't any other way with Bo. When you played with the man or wrote about his, his direct, blunt and honest yet wise sincerity grew. As a player Harbaugh did not agree with his opponent. As an author, I didn't agree with Harbaugh's writing. But his tenacity and honesty could not be denied. He got you thinking. He encouraged you to take a second look , and occasionally a third.

This is the essence of Jim Harbaugh, the blueprint he followed for over 14 seasons of Madden NFL 23 playing career as well as for all of his head coaching jobs at the University of San Diego, Stanford and the San Francisco 49ers. Their parents, Jack and Jackie, helped to lay the foundation. Schembechler along with Mike Ditka were coaches who contributed to the cementing of it.

Harbaugh is back to his roots. He described it as"a "homecoming. "

Becoming the 20th and final head coach for Michigan is something he said that he'd dreamed about Cheap Madden 23 Coins. Now, he said that it's time to make it happen.